ACE Solutions’s service agreement is yearly and preventive maintenance program for your home and business. Our expert technicians clean, inspect and tune up your system to make sure operation properly. With our program, you are now considered a preferred customer which entitles you to absolute priority service, extended warranties, cash discounts, and most importantly Peace of Mind. The purpose of this program is to provide your family with enhanced equipment safety and efficiency as well as extend the life of your equipment. Your family will also appreciate knowing that your equipment has been tested for deadly, odorless, poisonous carbon monoxide gas. This program entitles you to benefit from our exclusive 23-point precision tune-up and professional cleaning.
Precision HVAC tune-up benefits:
Lower Utility bills by reducing energy consumption and waste.
Extended equipment life.
Peace of mind for you and your family.
Fewer repairs, and improved system reliability.
Increased Cooling capacity and efficiency.
Priority repair service.
10% customer discount on repair cost
Our exclusive precision HVAC tune-up procedure includes, as needed:
1. Chemically clean and thoroughly wash condenser coil(s).
2. Thoroughly clean or replace standard air-filter(s).
3. Wash and level condensing unit for proper motor and bearing wear.
4. Lubricate motor and fan bearings as well as other moving parts as necessary.
5. Clean and inspect evaporator coil and drain pan when readily accessible.
6. Clean and inspect condensate drain lines and fittings.
7. Clean, level, and calibrate thermostat.
8. Adjust and thoroughly clean blower motor and fan assembly as needed.
9. Inspect, tighten and test all electrical connections. This includes disconnect switch.
10. Inspect all cooling system electrical wires, connectors, and terminals.
11. Test system starting and running capacitors.
12. Test all controls, switches, relays, transformers, contactors, motors, and fans.
13. Measure starting and running amperes, line voltage, and control voltage.
14. Test system starting capabilities.
15. Test system for proper air-flow and air delivery.
16. Inspect and adjust all safety controls.
17. Monitor refrigerant (Freon) pressures and temperatures.
18. Test and record super-heat and sub-cooling. Compare with factory specifications.
19. Adjust Freon metering control device per factory/manufactures recommendations.
20. Test and measure air-conditioning system for proper production and capacity.
21. Monitor fan motors and compressor operating temperatures.
22. Apply weather resistant protective coating to the outside unit (Condenser).
23. Complete and present full written report and make any necessary recommendations.