While your Lennox® heater can’t speak to you, it does have a way to get your attention when there’s a furnace error.
Its control board has two LED lights that can share a fault code. Based on the problem, your heater might display steady or flashing lights.
Although there are certain elementary furnace fixes you can take care of yourself, many tasks are best handled by the professionals. When your furnace won’t turn on or give heated air, contact ACE Solutions at 201-579-2562 for professional furnace repair in Hasbrouck Heights.
Our experts will speedily identify and handle the failure, even if you don’t own a Lennox heating system. We can repair whichever brands or makes—and get the comfort reintroduced to your residence fast.
REQUEST FURNACE REPAIR
What Does the Blinking Light on My Furnace Mean?
Your heater depends on lights to flash code when it requires repairs. It also uses these lights to tell you it’s working correctly.
Regular heating includes:
- Simultaneous slow flash—furnace operating correctly.
- Concurrent fast flash—furnace is initiating the call for heat.
If you notice one light going on and off slowly and the other blinking quickly, your furnace might be having a low flame signal. This can take place even when your heater is running correctly. It means the flame sensing rod could be dirty or in the bad spot on the burner. Call us at 201-579-2562 for support.
Here are a few other of the most common issues for Lennox heaters.
Heating System Won’t Turn On
Here are many of the light arrangements you may notice when your heat refuses to or stay on. Most of these issues need to be repaired by a specialist, like one from ACE Solutions.
- The duo of LED lights are off. This signifies your HVAC system might not be receiving power. Go to the breaker box to ensure the furnace fuse isn’t flipped. Try resetting the fuse if it’s in the “off” spot. If it promptly turns off following a reset, don’t try to reset it again and get in touch with us us at 201-579-2562.
- A single light is solid and the other is blinking slowly. This implies the flame rollout switch is possibly malfunctioning. The component is an important safety guard that assists in stopping fires and carbon monoxide. You shouldn’t attempt to fix this problem on your own.
- One light is flashing rapidly and the other is flashing slowly. This typically means power polarity has been reversed. Your heating system might have a wiring error that requires expert support from ACE Solutions.
- Both lights are blinking slowly. This means your heating system’s blower motor probably isn’t working. This piece circulates heated air from the heating system into your house. We can aid in determining what’s causing an issue with this piece.
- One light is flickering slowly and the other is blinking quickly. This means your heating system could have low voltage or a short circuit. Get in touch with our experts at 201-579-2562 for support.
- One light is flickering on, on and off while the other flickers on, off, on. This signifies there may be a fault with your heating system’s control panel or wiring. ACE Solutions can find the error and repair it.
- The duo of lights display alternating slow flashes. This signifies your heater likely has a flame problem. There may be a problem with its gas supply, gas valve or ignitor control. Get in touch with us at 201-579-2562 for help.
- One light blinks slowly while the other is solid. This typically means your heating system’s limit switch is malfunctioning. The switch prevents your heating system from becoming too warm. Contact the experts at ACE Solutions for support.
Furnace Blower Works But No Warmth
Here’s what might be wrong when you notice your heater’s blower fan running, but you aren’t getting any heat.
- The pair of lights are showing every other fast flashes. This means your furnace ignitor could be broken. This piece ignites energy in your heating system to produce warm air and should be fixed by a professional from ACE Solutions.
Depend on Us for Expert Furnace Repair
When you have to get your heater in working order without delay, turn to the experts at ACE Solutions. Our techs will fix the error right away and have your house feeling comfortable again soon. Contact us at 201-579-2562 or contact us online to schedule an appointment today.