During the colder Hasbrouck Heights months, your furnace is your best friend—except for when your furnace breaks down and evolves into your worst enemy. Hopefully, this won’t occur in your house, keeping you and your furnace on friendly terms. Nonetheless, if it occurs, a simple call to ACE Solutions will get you warm and comfortable quickly. We’ve got some signs you should look for to help you decide if you’re in need a furnace repair—hopefully before it results in an emergency repair. Call ACE Solutions as soon as possible if you notice any of these complications:
- You smell gas. Shut down your furnace immediately and shut off its gas supply if you smell gas. Don’t light a match or anything else that produces a flame and leave the lights off until your furnace can be examined by a qualified technician or your gas company.
- Your home is too chilly. If you’re frequently turning up the thermostat, yet you remain cold, a furnace repair may be in order. While this could be a symptom of a problem with your thermostat, it could also mean your furnace is too small for your home.
- Your furnace is noisy. If you hear a change in the sounds coming from your furnace and it’s not the typical noise, it’s probably wise to schedule a repair.
- Your utility bill is climbing without increased usage. If you’re working your furnace as you usually do but recognize an increase in your utility costs, there are a few different problems you could be experiencing. Your expert from ACE Solutions can identify what the problem is.
- Your blower isn’t working correctly. If your blower isn’t running enough or, on the other hand, is running constantly, you could have a problem. It might be a something as minimal as an air filter problem or something as large as a motor problem. We’ll help you figure it out.
Now that you know how to tell when you need a furnace repair, contact us and we are happy to help. If your furnace is running fine, keep it that way with a preventive maintenance visit. Just call ACE Solutions at 201-579-2562 or book an appointment with us online.