As springtime rolls around, you may be wondering, is an AC tune-up worth it in Hasbrouck Heights? Especially if your AC equipment is up-to-date or was running good last year.
Here’s one way to look at it. You wouldn’t purchase a brand-new automobile and never have to request any work for it, such as putting in fresh oil or purchasing new tires.
The same is applicable to your AC. It’s equipment that consumes fuel and has moving pieces. Like a vehicle, it can get leaks and its moving parts can break down.
Having your unit checked annually by a ACE Solutions professional can help spot minor issues before they lead to large malfunctions. (And cause your AC to stop operating!)
Six Reasons to Tune Up Your AC in the Spring
- It keeps your unit clean. Since your AC is installed outdoors, it’s more prone to having a buildup of dirt, leaves and other yard clippings, which can greatly affect your equipment’s efficiency. While you can try our how to clean your AC guide, we recommend calling a pro to service complicated internal parts.
- It keeps your unit efficient. Dirt and yard refuse that accumulate within your system can make it work harder and restrict airflow. Both these problems can create higher energy consumption—and a higher cooling bill!
- It could lengthen your system’s life span. A clean system is an efficient one and may even help it work for a longer period of time. That’s money that you’ll keep on your monthly energy costs and over the years, since you won’t have to get new equipment as quickly.
- It helps find little problems before they turn into big, pricey problems. During professional AC maintenance, your specialist will keenly examine pieces and complete a set of air conditioning performance checks. These all-inclusive procedures often allow us to locate problems before they turn into large issues that result in a costly repair bill.
- It helps deliver worry-free cooling throughout the season. After your air conditioner is serviced, you’ll have peace of mind realizing your unit is ready to give worry-free comfort. Even on the muggiest days. It’s one of the smartest methods to keep your air conditioner from failing.
- It keeps your warranty going. Most manufacturers require regular maintenance to keep your warranty valid. Without this maintenance, your unit is open to advanced breakdowns and limited efficiency.
What Does AC Maintenance Entail?
A premium AC maintenance should include an examination and maintenance work from a qualified HVAC tech. Here’s some of the services we’ll perform:
We’ll examine the subsequent areas and components:
- Total equipment order
- Start-up pattern
- Thermostat settings
- Air filter
- Blower parts and airflow
- Electrical connections
- Condenser coil
- Safety mechanisms
- Supply and return temperature
- Refrigerant pressure
- Condensate drains
This is just a portion of the jobs we’ll do:
- Put in new air filters
- Secure electrical connections
- Verify electrical flow
- Grease moving parts
- Clean condensate drains
- Clean condenser coil
Request Your AC Service Immediately with ACE Solutions
Today is the perfect time to schedule your AC maintenance! Give our ACE Solutions pros a ring at 201-579-2562 or contact us online to book your appointment. Before we come to your residence, don’t forget to browse our special offers for savings on your next service.