Make your life easier—get ahead by preparing your air conditioner now before hot temperatures appear. You can save on your utility bill this summer if your air conditioner is working at its top efficiency! If you are using your system when it needs service, you could see a drastic increase in costs and damaging wear and tear on your system. Keep your system in top shape with at least one air conditioning service appointment from your ACE Solutions pro each year. This is important to keep your unit working for a long time to come. The technician can ensure that your unit is working correctly and look for trouble areas to head off any possible problems before they happen. This saves you from larger, more costly repairs.
Just some of the advantages a professional air conditioning service will provide you:
- Cooling cycle appraisal
- Replacement or cleaning air filters
- Lubrication of all moving parts and tightening of electrical components
- Cleaning the condensate drain, blower components and condenser coil
What You Can Do to Prepare
In addition to scheduling your professional air conditioning service, there are things you can do now and all year to ensure your AC is running at peak performance.
- Clear the area around your unit. Make sure there aren’t plants growing too close to your system, which can cut off airflow. Take away piles of leaves or mulch blocking any part of the AC unit.
- If your outside unit was covered during the winter, don’t forget to uncover it. You can ruin your system if you turn on your air conditioning with a cover, coil blanket or lid. That damage could result in serious repairs or an entire replacement.
Throughout the year:
- Your ACE Solutions service professional will clean or replace your filters as needed during your usual service visit. Don’t forget to inspect your filters on a monthly basis and replace them when required! Different homes have different air filter replacement requirements. If you own a pet or are undergoing home renovations, you may need to change them on a more regular basis.
Make sure your air conditioning is working at its most efficient by having your ducts cleaned regularly. It keeps your house healthy too! If you follow these few steps, your AC will be ready for whatever the heat can throw at it. To schedule your annual service, call the ACE Solutions team at [[phonenumber]] or schedule an appointment online.