- New Jersey's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program (NJ-HPwES)
- Reduces both your energy costs and carbon footprint of the house
- Improves the durability and life of your house
- Upgrades your standard of living
- Increases your safety and comfort level
- Saves Environment by reducing your carbon emissions from HVAC systems
- Installing energy efficient upgrades in your home can save you up to 30% on energy costs and increase the comfort, safety, and durability of your home.
- Resolve Indoor air quality problems in your home. Health effects from indoor air pollutants may be experienced soon after exposure or, possibly, years later. Learn how detrimental poor indoor air quality can be to your family's health.
- New Jersey homeowners now have until June 30, 2021 to receive HUGE rebates and incentives
- Up to $4,000 in cash-back incentives and up to $15,000 worth of financing incentives
- You may also qualify for 0% interest financing up to $10,000 with a 7-year maximum term or 0.99% financing up to $15,000 with a 9-year maximum term to help pay for the energy-efficient upgrades!
Eligibility: Single family homes Townhouses with single family dwelling units constructed in groups of three or more attached units in which each unit extends from foundation to roof and with open space on at least two sides. Residential buildings of 2-4 units (individual living spaces)
Home Energy Audit Process:
- A specially trained Energy Auditor who is qualified and certified by Building Performance Institute (BPI) will analyze and assess your home from top (attic) to bottom (basement/crawlspace) for energy losses and opportunities to save energy.
- The Energy Auditor will take inventory of present conditions inside the house, then model the entire house using advanced and powerful software simulations for energy losses and future potential energy savings, and will present a report with the energy efficiency upgrades proposed in it.
Your expectations will not go in vain! Because;
- WE PERFORM overall health and safety check for Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels, Moisture, Vermiculite, Asbestos, Gas Leak and Indoor Air Quality problems.
- WE PRIORITIZE health and safety and increase the overall comfort of the house.
- WE IDENTIFY any and every Air Sealing and Insulation opportunities that we can.
- WE INCREASE the overall HVAC system life and efficiency by proper service and maintenance or by installing new system if required.
- WE SATISFY our customers by answering all the questions and clearing all the doubts they have and then only leave their house.
Benefits and Incentives:
- NJ-HPwES offer HUGE rebates in terms of cash-back and ENORMOUS loan incentives at all time low interest rates.
- The MORE energy savings, MORE rebates and incentives you get.
- The GREATER the Toal Energy Savings (TES), the MORE energy you SAVE.
- Cash-back incentives in the amount of $2,000, $3,000, or $4,000 help you save money and extend your home improvement dollars.
- Incentive financing totaling up to $5,000 or $10,000 with 0% interest, or up to $15,000 with 0.99% interest provides multiple payment options to meet your needs and your budget.
Health & Safety Benefits to Customers:
- Our Energy Auditor identifies and tests for overall health and safety check for Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels, Moisture, Vermiculite, Asbestos, Gas Leak and Indoor Air Quality problems.
- Your health and safety is our PRIORITY and increasing the overall comfort of the house is our AIM.
- Any issues that arise will need to be addressed before any energy efficiency improvements can be made through the program
Long-Term Benefits of HOME ENERGY AUDIT :
- Lower energy bills
- Less energy use
- A more comfortable, safe and durable home
- Improved Indoor Air Quality (IAQ)
- Reduces your Carbon footprint
- Better for the environment
- Tests your home’s Carbon Monoxide (CO) levels
- Provides greater peace of mind and confidence
New Jersey’s Clean Energy Program
New Jersey's Home Performance with ENERGY STAR Program (NJ-HPwES) offers “whole-house” solutions to increase the comfort, safety, and durability of your home. Installing energy efficient upgrades can save you up to 30% on energy costs and reduce both your energy usage and Carbon footprint. The NJ-HPwES Program is available to all New Jersey’s natural gas and electric utility customers and, for a limited time, to municipal electric, oil, and propane customers, as well.
Energy Finance Solutions (EFS) is an interest-free loan offering provided by New Jersey's Board of Public Utilities and New Jersey's Clean Energy Program that helps New Jersey residents make improvement on their home while also making an improvement on the environment. Eligible homeowners participating in the EFS program enjoy interest-free loan financing through local not-for-profit credit unions. All projects must be completed using a NJ-HPwES participating contractor who is a Building Program Institute (BPI) accredited, and all improvement must be made with NJ-HPwES Program’s eligible measures. Learn more at https://njcleanenergy.com/